How To Dress Like An Architect | Part One

February 16, 2017

Hello Everyone! Today I thought I'd bring to you the absolute treasure that I discovered on Pinterest. Also I bet you're all wondering from the title..."But Millie, I swear you study Interior Design, not Architecture?". Well if this is what you were thinking, you'd be correct. However, Architecture and Interior Design frequently overlap, and I thought to myself, if you can achieve a look that signifies that you're an Architect, then surely the same look can 'overlap' and make you look like an Interior Designer too? Nonsense... I know right?!

Either way, I was having a night-time scrolling session on my phone before bed (It's not good, I know) and I was looking for inspiration for my current module at university and a board named 'How To Dress Like An Architect' (check it out here) was recommended for me and I must say, its everything that you would want in a Pinterest board, and capsule wardrobe. Ranging from the perfect pair of shoes to the perfect suit to wear in and out of work/university!

Have a scroll below, and I guarantee, there won't be a dry eye in the house! Haha x

 
Millie xx
p.s All images are from Pinterest 
p.s.s Images are a mixture of the original board and from my own Pinterest


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Keep On Pushin' Love




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Awesome outfits!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how these outfits are a mix between smart & classy whilst being so stylish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy, that the exact same reason that I'm loving them too x

      Delete
  3. I love this post! It is so true with all these shapes and constructions!
    xoxo
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Samantha!!x

      Delete
  4. Love all these photos girl!! You will be a very chic architect!! <3

    XOXO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/nyfw-highlights-2017/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh glad you liked it babe! Thank you, that really means a lot!! <3 x

      Delete
  5. Love the use of minimalism and shape in these architect-inspired looks you have put together, especially the jewellery and footwear :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe!! I love the jewellery the most!! It completes any look! Cheers for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  6. Cute inspo. I never actually knew that it was a thing to dress like an architect!

    Adrianna xx

    http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Happy that you liked it babe x

      Delete

Subscribe