tied up.

October 23, 2016


pink turtleneck - DEPOP | black jumper - ASTLEYS DIY BY ME | tie up skirt - ZARA | ankle boots - RIVER ISLAND | earrings - ASOS

Recently I've been loving clothes that have been pushing the boundaries, and I must say, this skirt is definitely doing so. The ties are completely unusual and definitely make up the 'detailing' for this simple turned alternative outfit. Another thing I love is this super cute pink turtleneck that I scored from Depop... cute right?! (check out my depop here) Have a lovely weekend guys x


Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Dr. Dre - F**k Wit Dre Day (And everybody's Celebrating)




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. you look stunning, love this look! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look girl!! Loving that skirt from Zara..so chic!! <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/6-denim-trends-you-need-this-fall/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessi! And cheers babe xx

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Turtlenecks are perfect for Fall Bay Area weather!

    www.givemechic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, and I totally agree xx

      Delete
  4. You look insane - love the outfit, espcially the tie-up skirt and layering :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe